Class Duration: 1 1/2- 2 hours
Materials (Included in the cost of the class):
- Simple Clay tools
- Glaze- stroke and coat
- Work Mats
- Glass eyes
Learn how to make a fish wall piece:
- First, participants will cut out a shape for their wall piece
- After this, they will then smooth down the edges of their shape
- Then, they will add the hanging holes so their piece will be able to be displayed on a wall
- Last, participants will glaze the plate
NOTE: Workshops and classes are non-refundable. They may be re-booked with a minimum 3 days advance notice. Materials and supplies are bought in advance by the artists, and also, on many occasions, interested parties are turned away. Last minute cancellations most often cannot be filled.
Thank you for your understanding.
Pinch Pot Funky Fish
Class Duration: 2 1/2 hours (and one week until work can be picked up)
Materials (These will be included in the price of the class):
- Mats to work on
- Simple clay tools
- Glaze of several colors
- Plastic containers for water
- Glass fish eyes
What you will be doing in this class:
- Participants will first learn how to form the body of the funky fish using the clay
- After this, participants will then learn the process of creating the face parts and attaching them to the body
- Then, they will create the fins, tail, and attach them to the body.
- These pieces will have to sit in the sun for about an hour and a half, so participants will then take a break.
- After break, they will then use stroke and coat glaze to paint their pieces.
- This project takes about a week to finish, so they will pick up their pieces after one week here at the gallery.
Clay Working with Suzan Woychuk
Learn How to create wild funky creatures and wall hangers by Suzan!
Visit this page to learn more about Suzan and her work here in the gallery.
Wild Child Art Gallery
Fine Art -Artists at work in the "Heart of Matlacha"
Original Fine Art & Jewelry- Voted Best Art Gallery in Matlacha